Commercial Rolling Doors
Costless Garage Doors have a long history of excellence in the installation and servicing of commercial rolling garage doors that have met and often exceeded the needs and expectations of even the most critical projects.
With numerous innovations created and experience acquired over the years, by our manufacturer – Wayne-Dalton, we continue installing both standard and custom-made commercial garage doors in Sacramento from a variety of materials and colors to meet almost any need.
Whether you need a large door to accommodate large equipment or a small counter service door, CostLess Garage Door has an option to meet your needs.
Commercial Roll Up Garage Doors in Sacramento
Whether it’s enormous Titan rolling doors, protective FireStar rolling steel fire doors, ventilated Secur-Vent doors, or secure Accordian-Folding Grilles, you can feel confident that with Costless Commercial Garage Doors’ many years of knowledge and experience, you will get the best possible solution for your building application needs.
Roll Up Commercial Doors
- Roll up garage doors are ideal for situations where sideroom and headroom are at a premium.
- Available in interlocking steel, stainless steel or aluminum curtains with a variety of slat profiles, finishes and options.
- Designed for durability, serviceability and style. Solid construction promotes easy installation, effortless operation and longevity.
- A virtually endless array of options will satisfy both aesthetic considerations and working requirements.
- A multitude of appealing options for smaller openings in a variety of applications. Ideal for retail, commercial, professional and corporate settings.
- Metal curtains are fabricated of aluminum, steel or stainless steel and provide optimal durability.
- Natural wood doors lend warmth, beauty and elegance in hotel, bank, library, office and church applications.
- Integral frame & sill counter doors provide an attractive, finished appearance.
Exceptional Security and Aesthetics
Our Sacramento Rolling Counter Shutter systems provides the perfect solution for smaller openings that require visually appealing access control. Our 500 Series Shutters are designed to be utilized in those applications that incorporate counter tops or openings that require the shutter to rest on a sill.
With several different modes of operation including lift-up, awning crank and motor, our Roll Up Garage Doors is the preferred solution for your application. Whether its a concession stand, accounts payable window, sports arena or school food service, the 500 Series is the counter shutter of choice.
Our commercial garage doors combine aesthetics and security in a compact unit ideal for smaller openings or restricted space applications. Designed to fit openings up to 20′ wide and 8′ high, these reliable doors are an ideal choice for commercial, retail, corporate and professional applications.
Durable Materials with Stylish Features
The high quality, interlocking slats on the rolling counter shutter are available in galvanized steel, stainless steel or aluminum for long-lasting durability. The “box” type guides are designed to reduce operational noise as well as to conceal the fasteners used to attach the shutter to the jamb resulting in quieter operation and greater visual appeal. A square hood cover encloses the curtain coil and counterbalance mechanism giving a clean, professional appearance.
Roll Up Counter Door Performance
- The counterbalance assembly utilizes a spring barrel design which encases the mechanism while providing an axis around which the curtain coils.
- Oil-tempered, torsion-type counterbalance springs are wound from steel, providing accuracy in balancing the door.
- A spring tension adjusting wheel is normally mounted outside the bracket on the end of the tension rod.
- An inside adjusting wheel for tight side-room applications is available in limited sizes.
- Based on the needs of the application, there are a variety of operational choices. Counter shutter operation can be manual push-up, chain, crank, or motor-operated.
- Door mounting can be self-supporting (using structural tubes) or directly on to the building structure.
For the ultimate in custom appearance, powder coating is available in 180 colors. The flexibility in color choice results in a finish that radiates beauty and smoothness to produce an aesthetically pleasing door to suit any decor. An optional concealed bottom bar cylinder lock activates steel tamperproof lock rods. The lock uses a standard mortise cylinder and is available with an optional removable core.
- Powder Coat Finish
- Slide Locks
- Cylinder Locks
- Center Locking
- Counter Cutouts
- Mullion Systems
- Sensing Edges
- Integral Frame Units
Guide to Rolling Doors
Choosing the right rolling door for a specific application can seem like a challenge, but it doesn’t have to be. The following chart should help you narrow down your search to a few relevant door models. These are all models from our commercial garage door supplier, Wayne Dalton.
|ROLLING DOORS||Max Width||Max Height||Fire Labeled||Windload Rated||Construction||Available Gauges|
|Model 900 Service Door||16′ 0″||16′ 0″||–||20-31 PSF||Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel||20, 22, 24|
|Model 926 Service Door||12′ 0″||12′ 0″||–||20 PSF||Galvanized Steel||26|
|Model 800 Service Door||42′ 0″||40′ 0″||–||20-55 PSF||Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel||16, 18, 20, 22|
|Model 800C Service Door (insulated)||42′ 0″||40′ 0″||–||20-55 PSF||Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel||18, 20, 22|
|Titan Steel Service Doors||70′ 0″||90′ 0″||–||20 PSF||Steel||14, 18|
|FireStar 700 Rolling Steel Fire Door||32′ 2″||24′ 0″||Yes||N/A||Steel, Stainless Steel||18, 20, 22|
|FireStar 700C Insulated Rolling Steel Fire Door||24′ 0″||24′ 0″||Yes||N/A||Steel, Stainless Steel||18, 20, 22|
|Model 600 Rolling Grille||42′ 0″||26′ 0″||–||N/A||Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel||N/A|
|Model 600 EES Emergency Egress Grille||24′ 0″||20′ 0″||–||N/A||Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel||N/A|
|FireStar Fire-Rated Counter Shutter||16′ 0″||7′ 0″||Yes||N/A||Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel||20, 22|
|Model 500 Rolling Counter Shutter||20′ 0″||8′ 0″||–||N/A||Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel||20, 22|
|Wood Counter Shutter||14′ 0″||7′ 0″||–||N/A||Various Woods||N/A|
|Accordion-Folding Grille||50′ 0″||10′ 0″||–||N/A||Steel, Aluminum||N/A|
|Integral Frame Counter Shutter||14′ 0″||7′ 0″||Optional||N/A||Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel||20, 22|
|Secur-Vent® Ventilated Service Door||22′ 0″||20′ 0″||–||20 PSF||Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel||20, 22|
Back to Commercial Doors